Tufted surface is an ideal all round club level choice due to its high performance and durability. The needlepunch dimpled pattern construction is sand dressed with 5-8kgs of sand, which does not compact and therefore requires occasionally brushing.
Available in a range of colours, Matchplay 2 is ideal for coaching due to its consistent ball bounce and high porosity level which allows all weather usage, maximising playing time.
- Needlepunch, sand dressed surface
- Unique hardwearing profile
- High porosity rating
- ITF pace rating 3 (medium)
- EN15330 PT2 Tennis
- Choice of Colours available
UK Manufacturing Process.
Playrite manufactures needlepunch, tufted and woven surfaces, from its home in the beautiful Yorkshire countryside.
The company is privately owned by a family in Derbyshire who are committed to sourcing components from the UK whenever possible.
Quality and Accreditations.
Our products are accredited by sports governing bodies and European standards for outdoor sports.
- Playrite operates an efficient and effective Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001.
- The company also boasts an ISO14001 Environmental Management System.
- Multi Use Games Areas meet EN15330 part one and two.
- Playrite’s unique surfaces boast ITF pace ratings from one to five.