We have carried out significant testing with schools, cricket clubs and county cricket clubs. The feedback has been that this surface delivers the most consistent bounce and reacts better than any other product tested. Essential for cricket practice and for protecting your sports hall floor if used indoors.
Our premium needle punch surface is available with a heavy duty PVC backing. The backing allows the carpet to be rolled out for practicing and then taken up and stored while not in use. This is ideal for those wanting to turn gyms, sports halls or other hard standing surfaces not designed for cricket into a place to play. Alternatively you can simply roll out the matting and leave it down indefinitely. The carpet is designed for outdoor use and comes with a manufacturers 3 year guarantee.
Please note due to the intended use of this product it weighs approx. 4kg per sq.m Specialist shipping costs apply to this product no free shipping due to weight. Contact for a quote.
- Non-slip cricket matting is 2m (6.5ft) wide and available in lengths up to 30m (98.5ft).
- Manufactured from UV stabilised polypropylene with thick green shock pad.
- Green top matting is 6mm thick.
- Overall cricket matting thickness is 13mm (1/2 inch).
- Yarn stitched for increased durability.
- The shock pad provides realistic cricket ball behaviour across all surfaces.
- Weight 4.5kgs (10lbs) per square metre (11 square feet).
- Available in lengths between 1m (3ft) and 30m (98.5ft).
- Width: 2m (6.5ft)
- Length: Available in sizes between 1m (3ft) and 30m (98.5ft)
- Thickness: 13mm (1/2 inch)
- UV treated polypropylene
- 7mm non-slip PVC backing
- Green 6mm thick matting
- Cricket matting rolls away for storage
- Needle punched yarn for added durability
- Weights 4.5kgs (10lbs) per square metre (11 square foot)
- For use on indoor and outdoor flat surfaces