Huge stealth-like power is an understatement. The large pronounced edges at the driving zone provide huge confidence for the batter. Complimented by the low to mid swell position for powerful front foot play, this bat has been specifically engineered to produce maximum power at the drive zone. The Noir is the perfect bat for those looking to stand out from the crowd, epitomising class and style with its striking colour scheme and sleek design. In 2019, Ollie Pope Ross Taylor and Aiden Markram used the Noir with great success. Available in two sizes with the choice of seven grades, the perfect Noir for you is never far away. Made in England from Prime English Willow.
- TRADITIONAL L555 BLADE LENGTH
- HANDLE LENGTH 295mm
- F4.5 FACE PROFILE
- LARGE PRONOUNCED EDGES AT DRIVE ZONE
- LOW TO MID SWELL POSITION FOR FRONT FOOT PLAY
- PARTIALLY CONCAVED BACK PROFILE FOR BALANCING
- ENGINEERED POWER AT DRIVE ZONE
- GM NOW!
- MADE IN ENGLAND FROM PRIME ENGLISH WILLOW
- TERRAIN GRIP
There are no reviews yet.